Join us for a guided winter snowshoe or hike in Ontario's Albion Hills
Have you realized how much natural beauty is waiting in your own backyard? We’ll give you a hint - it’s a lot!
Join Trip Shed for a guided winter adventure at the wild conversation space at Albion Hills. A local gem, this 446 hectare forest boasts ample trails to explore, lookouts, and plenty of opportunity to slow down, tune in and relax into the magic of nature during the winter months. We’ll be spending the day on the trails, exploring what the land is up to, studying animal tracks and roasting some goodies around the campfire.
We'll meet at the Albion Hills main parking lot for 10:00am where we’ll get to know each other, familiarize ourselves with the gear, and hop on the trail to begin our adventure! There will be a lunch break at 1:00 followed by exploring our way to a campsite, where we’ll build a fire and relax. Departure from the park is at approx. 4:30.
- A Trained Guide
- Snowshoe Rental
- Warm Drinks / Snacks
What’s Not Included
- Transportation - We'll meet you there!
- LUNCH! Please plan to supply yourself with lunch, which we’ll take a break for along the trail.
- Water - Please ensure to bring at least 1-1.5 liters of water for the day. (Note: there is no tap at the trailhead.)
What to Bring
- Warm clothing! (Try to avoid cotton and denim and always dress in layers that you can take off as you heat up)
- Snowy Condition Footwear (Warm Boots)
- Plenty of water (1-2 liters)
10:00 - Arrive at Albion Hills Park & Begin Hike
1:00 - Lunch, Fire & Relax at Campsite
4:00 - Depart Albion Hills Park
- If cancelled before two weeks, a full refund will be given.
- If cancelled before one week, a 50% refund will be given.
- If cancelled before 3 days, a 25% refund will be given.
- If cancelled within 3 days, unfortunately no refund will be able to be given