Have you realized how much natural beauty is waiting in your own backyard? We’ll give you a hint - it’s a lot!
Join Trip Shed for a guided winter adventure at the wild conversation space at Albion Hills. A local gem, this 446 hectare forest boasts ample trails to explore, lookouts, and plenty of opportunity to slow down, tune in and relax into the magic of nature during the winter months. We’ll be spending the day on the trails, exploring what the land is up to, studying animal tracks and roasting some goodies around the campfire.
We’ll leave our pick-up location at Yorkdale Mall at 9:00am, making our way to Albion Hills Park. After arriving at 10:00, we’ll hop on the trail and begin our adventures! There will be a lunch break at 12:30 followed by exploring our way to a campsite, where we’ll build a fire and relax. Departure from the park is at approx. 4:30, arriving at the drop-off location at 5:30pm.
- A Trained Guide
- Snowshoe Rental
- Warm Drinks / Snacks
What’s Not Included
- LUNCH! Please plan to supply yourself with lunch, which we’ll take a break for along the trail.
- Water - Please ensure to bring at least 1-1.5 liters of water for the day. (Note: there is no tap at the trailhead.)
What to Bring
- Warm clothing! (Try to avoid cotton and denim and always dress in layers that you can take off as you heat up)
- Snowy Condition Footwear (Warm Boots)
- Plenty of water (1-2 liters)
9:00 - Pick Up at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto
10:00 - Arrive at Albion Hills Park
12:30 - Lunch on the Trail
4:30 - Depart Albion Hills Park
5:30 - Arrive at Drop-Off Location
- We require anyone attending be double vaccinated, and have a valid vaccine passport / ID prepared before boarding.
- All participants will be required to wear masks while in the vehicle together.
- All staff will be double vaccinated.
- All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each trip.
- If cancelled before two weeks, a full refund will be given.
- If cancelled before one week, a 50% refund will be given.
- If cancelled before 3 days, a 25% refund will be given.
- If cancelled within 3 days, unfortunately no refund will be able to be given