Join us on a magical guided snowshoe adventure in Algonquin Park
Algonquin Park is famous for it’s captivating scenery, vast landscapes and endless beauty - for good reason! Add a quiet blanket of snow, good company and delicious food - and you’ve got yourself a day trip like no other. Never snowshoed before? No problem! Our trained guide will be with you every snowy step of the way to ensure you leave only with the best of memories.
We’ll be leaving Toronto at 7:30am from our pick-up location at Sheppard West Station, making our way to Algonquin Park. At approx. 8:30am, we’ll take a break-stop in Barrie, offering a chance to use the bathrooms and grab some snacks/breakfast. We’ll also make a stop at an Algonquin trip staple, Henrietta’s Bakery (Saturdays only). From there, we’ll head to the Track and Tower trail, strapping on our snowshoes and exploring for approx. 3.5 hours. We’ll depart Algonquin at roughly 4:00-4:30pm, and be back at the Sheppard West drop-off location at 8:30-9:00pm.
- A Trained Guide
- Snowshoe Rental
- Warm Drinks / Snacks
What’s Not Included
- LUNCH! Please plan to supply yourself with lunch, which we’ll take a break for along the trail.
- Water - Please ensure to bring at least 1.5-2 liters of water for the day. (Note: there is no tap at the trailhead.)
What to Bring
- Warm clothing! (Try to avoid cotton and denim and always dress in layers that you can take off as you heat up)
- Snowy Condition Footwear (Warm Boots)
- Plenty of water (1-2 liters)
7:00-7:15am - Meet at Sheppard West Station
8:30 - ‘Stop at Tims’ (Breakfast/bio break at Barrie ONRoute
10:30 - Henrietta’s (Stop at sweet little bakery just outside Algonquin)
11:00 - 2:00 - On the Trail (We’ll hike an incredible trail in Algonquin Park together)
2:45 - Ragged (stop at our favourite trail in the world. A short hike to the falls, where we’ll get up close and personal with the power of this place in the winter)
5:30 - ‘Sleepy Eyed Stop’ (Innisfil ONRoute, stretch your legs, grab a hot chocolate and get ready to snooze off the last bit of the drive
7:00 - Drop off at Sheppard West Station
- If cancelled before two weeks, a full refund will be given.
- If cancelled before one week, a 50% refund will be given.
- If cancelled before 3 days, a 25% refund will be given.
- If cancelled within 3 days, unfortunately no refund will be able to be given