You know, sometimes you have to get up really high to feel your feet on the ground. Other times, you’ve got to see something really big to realize just how small we are.
Well, consider both those boxes checked on this captivating winter day hike experience to the Bruce Peninsula. Come explore this breathtaking scenery, lined with massive cliffs and wide open water - all blanketed in a fresh wrap of snow. Located on the banks of Georgian Bay, the Bruce Peninsula offers countless opportunities for winter magic to be captured and explored.
We’ll be departing Toronto at 8:30am from our pickup location at Yorkdale Mall and head to the Bruce! After a bathroom/snack break, we’ll arrive at the Park at approx. 12:00pm and hit the Marr Lake Trail. We’ll break for lunch, take our time, and soak in every minute of it. Departure from Bruce Peninsula will be approx. 4:30pm, with arrival back at our drop-off location at 9:00pm.
- A Trained Guide
- Snowshoe Rental
- Warm Drinks / Snacks
What’s Not Included
- LUNCH! Please plan to supply yourself with lunch, which we’ll take a break for along the trail.
- Water - Please ensure to bring at least 1-1.5 liters of water for the day. (Note: there is no tap at the trailhead.)
What to Bring
- Warm clothing! (Try to avoid cotton and denim and always dress in layers that you can take off as you heat up)
- Snowy Condition Footwear (Warm Boots)
- Plenty of water (1-2 liters)
8:30 - Pick Up at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto
9:45 - Bathroom/Snack Stop
12:00 - Arrive at Bruce Peninsula Park
1:00 - Lunch on the Trail
4:30 - Depart Bruce Peninsula Park
9:00 - Arrive at Drop-Off Location
- We require anyone attending be double vaccinated, and have a valid vaccine passport / ID prepared before boarding.
- All participants will be required to wear masks while in the vehicle together.
- All staff will be double vaccinated.
- All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each trip.
- If cancelled before two weeks, a full refund will be given.
- If cancelled before one week, a 50% refund will be given.
- If cancelled before 3 days, a 25% refund will be given.
- If cancelled within 3 days, unfortunately no refund will be able to be given