Join us for a guided winter adventure at the stunning Bruce Peninsula
You know, sometimes you have to get up really high to feel your feet on the ground. Other times, you’ve got to see something really big to realize just how small we are.
Well, consider both those boxes checked on this captivating winter day hike experience to the Bruce Peninsula. Come explore this breathtaking scenery, lined with massive cliffs and wide open water - all blanketed in a fresh wrap of snow. Located on the banks of Georgian Bay, the Bruce Peninsula offers countless opportunities for winter magic to be captured and explored.
We’ll be departing Toronto at 7:30am from our pickup location at Sheppard West Station and head to the Bruce! After a bathroom/snack break, we’ll arrive at the Park at approx. 11:00am and hit the Marr Lake Trail. We’ll break for lunch, take our time, and soak in every minute of it. Departure from Bruce Peninsula will be approx. 4:30pm, with arrival back at our drop-off location at 9:00pm.
Want to meet us there instead? Shoot us a message and we can work something out.
- A Trained Guide
- Snowshoe Rental
- Warm Drinks / Snacks
What’s Not Included
- LUNCH! Please plan to supply yourself with lunch, which we’ll take a break for along the trail.
- Water - Please ensure to bring at least 1.5-2 liters of water for the day. (Note: there is no tap at the trailhead.)
What to Bring
- Warm clothing! (Try to avoid cotton and denim and always dress in layers that you can take off as you heat up)
- Snowy Condition Footwear (Warm Boots)
- Plenty of water (1-2 liters)
7:00-7:15AM - Meet at Sheppard West Station
8:30 - ‘Stop at Tims’ (Breakfast/bio break at OnRoute)
10:30 - Stop to grab snacks if needed
11:00 - 2:00 - On the Trail
2:45 - Cozy up with some warm drinks and a guide special treat
5:30 - ‘Sleepy Eyed Stop’ (ONRoute, stretch your legs, grab a hot chocolate and get ready to snooze off the last bit of the drive)
7:00 - Drop off at Sheppard West Station
- If cancelled before two weeks, a full refund will be given.
- If cancelled before one week, a 50% refund will be given.
- If cancelled before 3 days, a 25% refund will be given.
- If cancelled within 3 days, unfortunately no refund will be able to be given