Explore the Hero's Journey
On this trip, you’ll deepen your understanding of yourself and the areas of life you want to transform, learning skills and practices to implement these changes, and stay accountable to the man you want to become.
Make sure to read through the details below before booking.
Check out some of our frequently asked questions here.
This adventure creates the space for you to explore areas of your life that you want to change and to learn fundamental skills to implement and practice your desired changes.
Based on one of humanity’s most fundamental archetypal stories, “the hero’s journey”, we developed an experience like no other.
What you can expect:
- 3-days of backcountry camping and paddling
- Three one-to-one sessions with a guide/psychotherapist. pre-trip, during the trip, post trip.
- Three group sessions (1 per day during the trip)
- Three sessions of movement (1 per day during the trip)
- Three sessions of meditation/mindfulness (1 per day during the trip)
The group aims to embody a collective spirit that cultivates character traits fundamental to living a meaningful and purpose driven life. These character qualities are honesty, willingness, courage, humility, integrity, kindness, responsibility, compassion, love, and discipline.
At the end of the trip, you will
- Have a clear sense of your call to adventure. A new direction, what you know you need to do ie: changing, enhancing, or repairing a relationship, changing careers/jobs, moving cities among other possibilities. Simply, we commit to a decision.
- Developed a map/picture that reveals the unknowns and potential roadblocks of this decision. For example, What will this entail? What do I need to confront? What am I hiding from? We befriend, tame, and subdue our fears/dragons, thus integrating and alchemizing the energy of fear into courage and purpose.
- We practice and begin to integrate the fundamental skills necessary to stay on the path of our new journey.
- With our new map, new skills, we clarify how to navigate the unfamiliar terrain, potential obstacles, and the new challenges that will arise.
- We outline a daily practice to cultivate our new way of being and to develop a sustainable sense of resilience and well-being.
NOTE: The psychotherapeutic services of this trip can be covered by your insurance plan if you have coverage for a Registered Psychotherapist. Total cost of these services is $450+HST (included in the overall trip cost).
- All tripping gear,
- Canoes, paddles & PFDs
- Park permits
- Fresh & healthy home cooked meals
- Licensed guide
Whats Not Included
- Transportation to and from the park
- Personal toiletries & clothing
- Parking permits if you'll be driving yourself up. You can purchase those here.